1) Short Story Presentations (Check LA Classroom for more info)
- Week Five (30th Jan>) : Alya, Kyexin, Eleanor, Devika, Maya
- Week Six (6th Feb>) : Yi Feng, Rui Ming, Hans, Hady, Spencer
- Week Seven (13th Feb>) : Mikail, Naqib, Xu Cheng, Anieyrudh, Caleb
- Week Eight (20th Feb>) : Triston, Linus, Martin, Vignesh, Russell
2) TKAM Flashcards (Check LA Classroom for more info)
Due: Last lesson of this week (Thursday, 26th Jan)
1) Worksheet 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 (If not completed)
1) iBook Chapter 1-3 (Check Geography Classroom for more info)
2) GIS Project (Check Geography Classroom for more info)
- Affordable housing: Alya, Yi Feng, Vignesh, Spencer, Mikail
- Facilities and amenities for all ages: Kyexin, Caleb, Keison, Hady, Bryan
- Sense of place and belonging: Eleanor, Ruiming, Yan Tao, Naqib, Jing An
- Variety of transport modes: Devika, Ethan, Martin, Triston, Anieyrudh
- Quality of transport infrastructure: Maya, Hans, Linus, Russell, Xu Cheng
Due date: 7th Feb, Monday
1) 第一课 Worksheet
1) Evaluation Matrix (Check IE Classroom for more info)
Due: 27th Jan
1) Prepare equipment request form.
Can be found at:
1) There are on going GEOG learning journeys. (Next GEOG learning journey: To HDB Hub, 2nd Feb, Thursday)
Please be reminded that RDFZ GCP people will be excused from 8:15am - 1:30pm tomorrow. Report to LO1 with your LDS and we will be going to NEWater in the afternoon.
Mother Tongue, ADMT, English, S&W and Science
Remember to bring your SNW Attire!!
There's never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same.
Sorry if I missed out anything. Have an awesome day!